Our family is sad to announce the loss of one of its cherished members. On July 30, 2020, William Ray Nagaki unfairly passed away. He is surveyed by his wife Tia, son Nicholas and daughter Ashley. He is also survived by his mother, Alice Nagaki, brother Larry and his family, wife Tricia and sons, Cooper and Conner. His love of fishing and hunting was only exceeded by the love for his family and friends. He will be remembered as a successful businessman but most of all as a loving husband, father, son, brother, uncle and friend. We will all miss his infectious laughter, steadfast loyalty, and kindness. We say goodbye and ask that he watches over us.
- Munsey Bound Over on Child Porn Charges
- Dave’s Pharmacy Donates to APS
- Michael Martin Trumble (Straw) obituary
- Poverty in Our Area Series: Economic Impact Payments
- Sprock Resigns as City Manager; Council Appoints Johnson, Waggener Interim Manager
- Judges O’Gorman, Wess Receive Marks from NSBA
- Lane Matthew Troester obituary
- Two APS Students Test Positive for COVID-19; Box Butte County Cases Total 26
- Andersen Drops Out of City Council Race
- Sharon K. Smith obituary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.