M. Josh Hungerford was born October 29,1962 and passed away at his home in Omaha, Nebraska on Oct. 2, 2020. He was preceded in death by his parents Mark and Martella “Hon” Hungerford of Alliance, Nebraska. Josh graduated from Alliance High School and Hastings Nebraska Technical College earning a certificate as a dental laboratory technician. He worked for many years at Family and Implant Dentistry in Manhattan, Ks. Josh loved hiking, fishing, exploring, playing guitar, and poking around antique stores. He was passionate about hunting morel mushrooms. He will be remembered for his sense of humor and practical jokes. He is survived by his brother Mark (Susan) Hungerford of Manhattan, Kansas and nieces Rawley (Aaron) Philpott of Manhattan, Kansas, Meghan (Danny) Tylka of Lincoln, Nebraska and Lizzie (Tony) Fleck of W. Des Moines, Iowa, 4 great nephews: Connor and Jake Philpott, Cole and Owen Tylka. Memorial contributions can be made to the Siena Francis House at 1702 Nicholas St, Omaha, Ne. 68102. Celebrations of Life at a later date.
- School Board Hears Input from Citizens; PPHD Director Asks for Cooperation
- Commissioner of Education Address APS Situation at Conference; Board Changes Protocol Tuesday Afternoon
- Father, Son Receive Quilts
- Council Agrees to Sell Former Bomgaars Building; Approves Construction of $1.555 Million Facility
- M. Josh Hungerford obituary
- NSEA President Urges Students, Teachers to Wear Masks; Warns of Significant Legal Liability
- Sharon K. Bilstein (Helm) obituary
- Officers Describe Controlled Delivery on Worthman; Audio of Exchange Played in Courtroom
- Word from the Range: Dancing Feet
- City Enters New Fiscal Year; Shares Info on Property Taxes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.